1. For ALES, the minimum score can be met either by EA or SAY.
2. Click here to check ALES-GRE conversion chart.
3. To apply M.S., the undergraduate transcript is required. To apply Ph.D., both undergraduate and graduate transcripts are required.
4. Two reference letters should be uploaded. (At least one should be from an academic ).
5. The letter of intention written in English should be uploaded. The content area ("physics education", "chemistry education" or "science education in middle school") intended to work by the applicant must be explicitly stated in the letter of intent.
6. Candidates should write one of the following options in the "Intended Area" fields in the "Program Information" section of the application system;
Program: Science Education (Fen Bilimleri Eğitimi)
Option 1: Elementary Science Education (Fen Bilgisi Eğitimi)
Option 2: Physics Education (Fizik Eğitimi)
Option 3: Chemistry Education (Kimya Eğitim)