1. ALES must be quantitative
Click here to check ALES-GRE conversion chart
2. Two (2) Reference Letters
3. Letter of intention
4. The applicants who work have to provide a letter from their employer confirming that the applicant is working in their organization/company and is allowed to study in the PST Graduate Program. Furthermore, they have to provide a letter from an Academic staff of the PST program who agrees to be the supervisor of the applicant.
6. The applicants should contact the PST academic staff, whose research areas match with their intended graduate studies, before the interview.
7. The GPA rule does not apply for the the candidates who has Master Degree from the PST Department.
8. To apply Ph.D., both undergraduate and graduate transcripts are required