1. ALES score type has to be quantitative.
2. Additional Condition for Application: [ALES + CCGPA]/2 ≥ 70
The application of candidates whose ALES score is lower than the requested score will be considered valid if they meet the alternative condition for application.
Turkish Citizens' applications are evaluated according to ALES exam score. GRE scores of applicants with only a GRE score are converted to ALES score.
CCGPA: Converted CGPA according to YÖK chart. Cumulative GPA (CGPA) expressed in 4.00 scale is converted to 100 scale according to the conversion chart of YÖK (Higher Education Council of Turkey).
3. Two reference letters and a letter of intent are required.
4. If needed, a written exam or oral interview may be administered.
5. All communication regarding the application is carried out using the e-mail address of the applicant that is stated in the application.
6. To apply for Ph.D., both undergraduate and graduate transcripts are required.