|DEGREE||METU EPE||ALES||B.S. CGPA||M.S. CGPA||ANNOTATIONS|
|M.S. with Thesis||65||70||2.30||1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
|1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
1. ALES score have to be quantitative
2. Letter of intention should be written
3. There should be at least two reference letters
4. The documents in the application file of the candidate are evaluated by taking the opinions of the Faculty Members of the Department. The candidates' communication with the faculty members related to the field they intend to do the thesis will make a positive contribution in the evaluation process of their applications.
5. For Master of Science applications undergraduate transcript and for Ph.D. application, both undergraduate and graduate transcripts are required.