|DEGREE||METU EPE||ALES||B.S. CGPA||M.S. CGPA||ANNOTATIONS|
|M.S. with Thesis||65||80||2.70||1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Ph.D||65||80||2.70||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
1. Undergraduate transcript is required.
2. Graduate (M.S.) transcript is required.
3. Two reference letters are required.
4. ALES score type has to be quantitative.
5. Letter of intent (included in the online form) is required.
6. Ranking is calculated based on the following weights: 50% (ALES) + 30% (B.S. CGPA) + 20% (Committee point).
7. Committee (Departmental Graduate Education Committee) evaluates the documents in the candidates application file. "Committee point" reflects the potential contribution of the candidate to the research activities in the department.
8. Candidates are advised to contact the faculty members related to the areas they are planning to write their thesis. Having defined a research program together with a faculty member will be assessed positively by the committee.
9. There will be no interviews with the applicants.