1. ALES score type has to be quantitative
2. Click here to check ALES-GRE conversion chart
3. Two reference letters must be uploaded (at least one from academic sources).
4. Statement of Purpose and research proposal must be submitted.
(in English maximum of 750 words in total) The "statement of purpose", should describe the applicant's background, qualifications, plans for graduate study, academic and career goals.
The essay should clarify the applicant's interest in the field(s) of study and the reasons for applying to the program.
The research areas of the program and the researchers must be examined before applying. The "research proposal", frames an argument with relevant literature and methods. The essay must analyze the gaps within the literature and must clearly iterate the aim and objectives of the intended research.
5. A digital portfolio and CV must be submitted.
The document which is composed of a single PDF document should not exceed 20 pages and 40MB. This document is expected to contain academic, professional and personal work, including student projects, activities, training, and creative work. For teamwork, names of participants and the applicant’s responsibility must be identified.
6. Interviews are held in English.
7. For Ph.D. candidates, both undergraduate and graduate transcripts are required.