|DEGREE||METU EPE||ALES||B.S. CGPA||M.S. CGPA||ANNOTATIONS|
|Ph.D||≥80||SAY ≥65||≥2.50 or 75/100||1,2,3,5,6,7,8|
3. Two reference letters must be uploaded (at least one from academic sources).
4. Statement of Purpose and Research Proposal (in English, approx. 750 words in total) Statement of Purpose describes the applicant’s background, qualifications, plans for graduate study, academic and career goals. The essay should clarify the applicant’s interest in the field(s) of study and the reasons for applying to the program. (The research tracks of the program and the staff's research areas must be examined before applying.) The "research proposal", frames an argument with relevant literature and methods. The essay must analyze the gaps within the literature and must clearly iterate the aim and objectives of the intended research.
5. A digital portfolio and CV must be submitted (single PDF document; max 20 pages, max file size 40 MB). Expected to contain academic, professional and personal work, including student projects, activities, trainings, and creative work. For teamworks, names of participants and the applicant’s responsibility must be identified.
6. A four-year B.Arch. degree is required.
7. Interviews are held in English.
8. For Ph.D. candidates, both undergraduate and graduate transcripts are required.