Obtain transcript(s) (in English), notarized or attested, concerning your undergraduate and graduate study (in progress or completed, if any) you have undertaken.

Replicated by copying transcripts are not accepted.

Transcripts obtained from Student Information (61) (student.metu.edu.tr) are accepted for graduates of METU.

To apply PhD, both undergraduate and graduate transcripts are required.

*You can upload jpeg and pdf versions of your transcripts to the online application system.

Last Updated:
20/04/2021 - 15:44