1. ALES score type has to be quantitative.
2. Click here to check ALES-GRE conversion chart.
3. Two (2) reference letters are required.
4. A letter of intent is required. Contents of the letter can be found in the announcements tab of the department webpage.
5. Besides Metallurgical and Materials Engineering the graduates from other related areas are also to be accepted to the program. In that case, the success of the candidates in Materials and related courses will also be taken into consideration.
6. M.S. thesis subject will be taken into consideration.
7. To apply Ph.D., both undergraduate and graduate transcripts are required.