Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
|DEGREE||METU EPE||ALES||B.S. CGPA||M.S. CGPA||ANNOTATIONS|
|M.S. with Thesis||65||70 or 85||2.50 (if not)||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10|
||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10|
|Ph.D. on B.S.||70||80||3.00||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10|
3. Two (2) reference letters are required.
4. A letter of intention is required. Contents of the letter can be found in the announcements tab of the department webpage.
5. Aside from Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, the graduates from other related fields may be accepted to the program. In that case, the success of the candidates in Metallurgical ve Materials Engineering related courses will also be taken into consideration.
6. M.S. thesis subject will be taken into consideration.
7. Transcripts obtained for undergraduate degree and master's degree are both required for Ph.D applications
8. Applicant should not be dismissed from the same program due to academic failure within the last two semesters
9. Applicant should not have quitted the same program with their own will within the last two semesters
10. During the application period, applicant should not be enrolled in the same program he/she is applying.