|DEGREE||METU EPE||ALES||B.S. CGPA||M.S. CGPA||ANNOTATIONS|
1. ALES score type has to be quantitative
3. Two (2) reference letters are required and one of them should be from MS thesis advisor
6. M.S. Candidates are required to choose maximum two (2) areas from the following table
7. Ph.D. Candidates must make only one (1) choice from the following list
8. To apply Ph.D., both undergraduate and graduate transcripts are required.
|2.00||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6|
|2.00||3.00||1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8|
Options Table (Select your preferences from the list below)
Hydraulic Engineering- Hydromechanics Lab.
Hydraulic Engineering- Coastal and Ocean Eng. Lab.
Hydraulic Engineering- Water Resources Eng. Lab.
Construction Materials Engineering
Construction Engineering and Management
Civil Engineering - Structural Mechanics*
Civil Engineering - Hydrosystem Engineering*
(Those of for the M.S.(3) programs of Civil Engineering the applications will not be considered temporarily)